- FIRST EVER CHAINMAILLE KIT FOR TWEENS – based on the historic art of chainmaille, used by knights and kings as protection and adornment, re-invented as fashion art by Neat-Oh! and Rebeca Mojica, chainamaille guru.
- MAKE 5 STUNNING BRACELETS by linking hundreds of colorful rings.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED in one kit; Hundreds of metal & silicone rings, crystal clear instructions, videos to go along and a magic patent pending tool.
- ARTISAN DESIGN; Together, Rebeca Mojica, world renowned chainmaille artisan & Neat-Oh! created Linkt(TM) Craft Kits.
- MAGIC PATENT PENDING LAYOUT TOOL included, which help transform pieces of metal rings into a stunning piece of jewelry.
- Linkt™ Craft Kits are a new way to make
With Linkt™ Craft Kits, tweens can make professional artisan quality jewelry in 30 minutes or less. Linkt™ Craft Kits was designed together with Rebeca Mojica, world-renowned chainmaille artisan and award winning jewelry designer. They are super easy, fun and simple to make. In one single box, we’ve got everything you need to make amazing creations faster than you think. The metal is soft enough that you van bend it with your fingers. Each kit comes with crystal clear instructions and videos to go along with each and every project. The kit also comes with a patent pending layout tool that is lightweight and soft, with slots that hold rings while you work.
Links™ Craft Kits Bonding Bracelet comes with enough metal and silicone rings to make 5 cute bracelets for you and your friends. Designs don’t look easy, but we’ve made them easy for you.