Your aspiring geologist will be delighted with this opportunity to crack open real geodes. A geode is a spherical rock with a special surprise inside. From the outside it appears to be a simple, unremarkable rock, but crack it open and discover its colorful, sparkly center.
Your child will learn how and where natural geodes are formed. A great addition to any young one's rock collection. Kit includes two different types of geodes for comparison purposes and information that explains how geodes are formed and how to crack them open.
- - Inspires your young geologist
- - Learn about geological crystal formations
- - Perfect for school, homeschool, or science fair projects
- - Add your geode to your rock collection
- - Recommended for kids ages 6 and older