The removable and wearable plush sensory toy holds baby's soother (any with handle) or teether. Provides baby convenient access to their soother or teether, while having fun interacting with their soft, cuddly, buddy. Soother/teether holding buddy can be removed and used separately from bib (affixed to stroller, car seat strap or wrist etc.). Soft fabric bib with water resistant layer contains drool and keeps clothes dry and is reversible. Suggested age range is 3-12 months.
- Keeps baby's paci or teether in a safe, accessible place and prevents from falling out of the mouth onto the floor.
- Easy access for baby to self soothe or ease their teething pain. Hands-free for parent's
- Sensory stimulating crinkle noise in plush buddy toy, fun, modern patterns & bright colors
- Secure adjustable strap on removable plush toy
- Great for travel in the car seat or stroller
- Safety tested to exceed all federal safety requirements, including CPSC, ATSM regulations and the most current CPSIA.
- For intended/best use - Plush buddy should be affixed to bib upside down (so that is it facing baby when worn). This way he/she can interact with the plush buddy and have easiest access to their soother/teether.