As We All Know You Can Pick Your Nose, But You Can't Pick Your Family
So why not laugh about it?
This laugh-out-loud party game uses bits of comedian Jeff Foxworthy's material that mix and match to create wacky situations that families and friends will love!
One player reads a set up card, like 'While walking past my sister's bedroom, I heard her say…' and then other players choose a punch line card to fill in the blank, hoping the reader will pick theirs as the best:
- Sometimes I think orphans are so lucky
- Hell yeah they’re real!
- It’s not my fault! It just popped out!
- I think there was weed in the brownies!
- Give him a break, he just got out of jail
- Take a picture of that and send it to me
- Featured on and played by the Tonight show starring Jimmy fallon, Rachael Ray show and more! It's a hilarious game about crazy family members and even crazier situations-perfect fit for game nights with friends and family!
- Read a setup card aloud, like, “when my brother brought out his new baby to show the family, Granny blurt out…”
- Then everyone else chooses a punch line card to finish the phrase, like maybe, “you are not the father!” or “somebody took a trip to the land of bad Decisions.”
- And then the reader picks The funniest one to give that player a point-soo you gotta think about who the reader is and what they'll find funny!
- Made and played by comedian Jeff Foxworthy; for 4 to 12 players, ages 14+